Recruiting is an industry always evolving and facing new challenges. Regardless of the segment for which you recruit, technology, market trends and hiring criteria are constantly developing and improving. An applicant tracking system (ATS) is a software application designed to help hiring teams organize candidate recruitment and hiring data.
With so many out there, here are ten of our favorite recruiting ATS applications (in no particular order):
PCRecruiter offers unmatched configuration options, serving solo recruiters as well as large search agencies.
- Pricing: Starts at $85 per user per month.
- Perks: Other features include a free mobile application, integrations with Outlook, candidate dashboards and evaluations, interview scheduling and social media sourcing.
Crelate is a full-featured talent management solution built specifically for retained search agencies, extensive search firms and professional corporate recruiters.
- Pricing: There are four tiers available starting at $55 per user per month. There is also a custom pricing option for businesses with specialized recruiting requirements.
- Perks: Other features include Outlook client integration, email tracking, flexible workflows, candidate portal, mobile access and onboarding/training services.
Bullhorn is a primarily cloud-based recruitment tool best suited for staffing and recruitment processes.
- Pricing: There are four tiers of pricing, with packages starting at $99 a month and varying depending on your needs.
- Perks: Other features include in-system access to LinkedIn records, easy tracking of all email interactions with any candidate, real-time updating of records and viable reporting and management options for the team’s progress.
4. Tracker RMS
Tracker RMS offers an integrated system for recruiters, candidates and client success.
- Pricing: For the core plan, the monthly per user price is $60, but the additional feature plans including a marketing plan, back office plan, job boards plan and collaboration plan.
- Perks: Other features include a mobile application, email integration, job posting integration and candidate management through the full lifecycle.
5. Top Echelon
Top Echelon (Big Biller) is an effective and efficient way for recruiters to identify highly qualified applicants and engage them in a hiring pipeline.
- Pricing: There is only one plan which can be billed monthly at $70 per user per month. You can start with fifteen days free.
- Perks: Other features include resume parsing, a Google Chrome extension, email marketing, calendar integration, reporting tools and hot lists.
Loxo is the #1 talent intelligence platform and global leader in artificial intelligence recruitment automation software.
- Pricing: Single users can take advantage of the free version, however, for more than one user on the account, you’ll have to move to the premium version, which is slightly higher than the average ATS available.
- Perks: Other features include candidate sourcing metrics, workflow building, applicant data management and automated resume parsing.
7. Zoho Recruit
Zoho Recruit offers both in-house recruiters and recruiting agencies tools to help source, track and hire the best candidates without the juggling required across different media.
- Pricing: With prices on the lower end of the spectrum, this is a great option for a small or medium-sized business.
- Perks: Other features include a Google Chrome plugin, publishing to premium job boards, AI-powered candidate matching, candidate interview stage tracking and source boosters for faster candidate sourcing.
RecruiterBox is a full-featured web-based recruiting ATS specifically designed to help growing small-to-medium businesses manage their incoming applicants.
- Pricing: Middle of the road as compared to others on this list; however, there is no free trial.
- Perks: Other features include resume management, social recruitment, applicant tracking and interview management.
CATS helps recruiting firms manage the entire operations of a recruitment life cycle.
- Pricing: There is a free trial option and the per month price is $69 when paid annually.
- Perks: Other features include customized application forms, task creation and delegation, duplicate candidate prevention and job requisition and resume management .
Exelare is made for the teams who make things happen. They provide all the tools recruiting teams need to find, engage with and track everything about the candidates they recruit.
- Pricing: Offers three standard pricing plans and three premium pricing plans. The standard plans range from $59-79 per user per month and the premium plans range from $89-109 per user per month.
- Perks: Other features include centralized communications, resume harvesting, mobile application, Outlook integration with email and calendar, social media integration and candidate marketing.
Stay in the loop.
Sign up for insightful articles emailed directly to your inbox.
We respect your privacy and won’t spam your inbox.