Custom functionality at half the cost
At Recruiters Websites, our designers took their years of experience designing and developing sites across the recruiting world and created our first catalog of website Blueprints to meet the sophisticated needs of firms operating in this space. We’ve broken the Iron Triangle by making our Blueprint sites fast, affordable and of the highest quality.
Your Blueprint includes …
- Up to 10 pages—including Home, About, Our Team, Join Our Team, up to three specialty pages, Clients, Candidates, Jobs, Blog and Contact
- Branded with your logo, colors and personalized images
- Custom-written website copy to match your firm’s voice and style
- Career portal with optional automatic posting upgrade connecting with your ATS (PCRecruiter, Loxo, Crealate, Bullhorn, CATSOne and more)
- Built-in blog feature
- Optimized for search engine visibility
- Fully responsive mobile design
Built on Best Practices
Our first Blueprint takes advantage of the latest technology to innovate and do what might seem impossible. This design’s tones and multilayered aesthetic give it a clean feel with opportunities for depth.
This website design is defined by digital precision that values function without sacrificing attractive form. Using solid design elements, this Blueprint was created for talent acquisition professionals who value efficiency and clarity over ornamentation.
The Classical is defined by its graceful and uncluttered approach to recruiting website design. This Blueprint is a modernized revival of a website aesthetic whose elements have stood the test of time and the digital solutions we continue to implement today.
If you’re not a fan of the bright and white negative space of some modern websites, the streamlined, clean and dark approach of The Gothic might be the stark contrast you need. It is a deep and understated look that makes your colors and graphics truly pop.
The Baroque is business in motion, combining striking imagery and a straightforward yet complete, content style to showcase the difference you want to make as a recruiter in a visually impactful way.